Here we will quickly go over how CBD oil can potentially help with a variety of health problems.
Disclaimer- Be sure to see your doctor before you start any supplemental regiment. CBD has be found to be safe but consult your doctor or heath professional first. We are not health professionals and do not claim to be. Use this information at your own risk.
1) Pain Relief: Marijuana was used for pain treatment as early as 2900 B.C. More recently, scientists have discovered that certain ingredients in marijuana, such as CBD, are known for their effectiveness in pain relief.
The physical human body already has a very focused system, called the ECS or endocannabinoid system. It’s responsible for many different functions, including enhanced appetite, effective sleep, pain relief, and boosted immune response. CBD is starting to show its power in relieving chronic pain because it can influence endocannabinoid receptor expressions. This lessens pain and interrupts neurotransmission.
2) Anxiety Reduction: Anxiety, along with depression, is a part of a group of mental illnesses growing rapidly in the current population. These have seriously negative impacts on the health and well-being of people. Depression is also a primary contributor to those suffering cognitive impairment. CBD oil has potential as a treatment for both anxiety and depression, meaning there is hope for those with either or both of these conditions.
One Brazilian study had 57 men given either a placebo or oral CBD an hour and a half prior to going through a public speaking simulation. The overall results showed that 300 mg doses of CBD seemed to be most effective in reducing anxiety among the participants. In young people with PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), CBD oil is often effective in treating anxiety and insomnia.
Multiple animal experiments have also demonstrated antidepressant effects in CBD. Such attributes aren’t entirely shocking, considering how CBD is known to respond to the brain’s serotonin receptors. This is a part of the brain known to regulate emotions as well as social behaviors.
3) Reduced Cancer Symptoms: CBD oil supplements can help alleviate adverse reactions that happen with cancer. These include but are not limited to discomfort, vomiting, and nausea. CBD might even help manage the illness and drowsiness associated with chemotherapy, often among the more severe things cancer patients have to deal with and is one of the many reasons people buy CBD oil.
One study looked into THC and CBD and how they impacted nearly 200 cancer patients to see how much symptom relief they got without any other pain medications being administered. Even though there are many drugs that can usually help with serious symptoms, there are times that they prove ineffective. That leads to patients looking for alternatives.
4) Neuroprotection: CBD clinicians are looking hard for a specific brain-based receptor or set of them. They want to know how CBD might help patients suffering from neurological ailments that make the nerves and brain deteriorate over time. At the time of writing, that receptor is commonly known CB1. Researchers have looked into how CBD oil might be used in the treatment of neurological disorders that include but are not limited to the following:
CBD oil tincture certainly can minimize inflammation, and that’s known as something that aggravates many neurodegenerative issues. More testing is necessary if there is to be a robust understanding of just how CBD oil impacts neurodegenerative diseases.
5) Prevention Of Heart Damage: More recent research has shown that CBD is a godsend in terms of numerous circulatory and heart impacts, especially with regards to minimizing heart issues. High blood pressure can lead to heart attack, stroke, and metabolic disorders. CBD might just help with that.
A recent study looked at nine young men in healthy shape. Some were given a placebo and others a single dosage of 600 mg CBD oil. In contrast to the placebo, blood pressure was lowered. Numerous lab tests have even shown that CBD oil might reduce cell death and inflammation that happens with cardiovascular ailments because it has stress-reducing and antioxidant powers. Another study demonstrated reduced heart damage and oxidative stress in diabetic-cardiac mice.
CBD has tremendous power in minimizing or managing the symptoms of quite a few different medical conditions. It might even be a healthier path to comforting cancer patients. The research into the potential of CBD oil is ongoing, and fresh ideas are going to be right around the corner. The future applications involving this natural remedy are very exciting, to be sure.